Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian

Useful Tip: Submit your question and receive your answer either by email or text.

How can I get help with finding sources for my research paper when the Reference & Research Assistance Desk is closed?

I need to find articles and books on my topic
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2016  |  665 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


Librarians have created self-help guides on many subjects that can get you started. Look at the list of Subject Research Guides and find one that relates to your class assignment.

To contact a librarian who specializes in your subject area, send an email to your subject librarian and s/he will contact you the next business day.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Contact Us

    • a small icon
      In-person: Research Help Desk, Du Bois  more info
    • a small icon
      Du Bois Reference: 413.545.0150
    • a small icon
      Science Reference: 413.545.1370
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      Text: 413.650.6269

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics