I'm unable to access ESG Manager on Campus. What do I do?
I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error.
Answer Last Updated: Feb 04, 2022 Views: 18
If you're unable to access ESG Manager on Campus, please try the following steps:
- Make sure that you're using the correct link. Search the Databases A-Z list for "esg" and click on the link.
- Clear your browser's cache.
If those two steps do not work, your browser customizations might be preventing access to the site. In that case, use an Incognito window in Chrome, a private window in Firefox or try using a different browser that you have not customized.
If you're still unable to access the database, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- The name of the database and the URL that you're using to access it
- The browser that you're using
- A screenshot of the error